Welcome to SuccessfulLoser.com!
SuccessfulLoser.com is owned and operated by PeteSoft, LLC. The following are the rules or “Terms” that govern use of the SuccessfulLoser.com website. By using the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the site. SuccessfulLoser.com reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the site. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, please do not use the site.
The information contained in this website and related products is based on the research and experiences of its creator and is intended for informational purposes only.
The advice and instructions presented are in no way intended as a substitute for counseling from your health care professional. Please seek and follow the advice of your health care professional before beginning any diet or exercise program, including this one.
You are only authorized to view and to retain a copy of pages of this site for your own personal use while visiting the site at SuccessfulLoser.com. Do not duplicate, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this site unless specifically authorized by SuccessfulLoser.com to do so. The content and software on this site is the property of SuccessfulLoser.com and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
The creators, distributors, partners, affiliates, members, and participants of this product disclaim any and all liabilities of loss for any reason, including injury, in connection with the advice, exercises and instructions herein.
- What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect about you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To process transactions (We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes without your consent)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. You may unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link.
- How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access the website. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is encrypted into our database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third party links We include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy polices. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.